Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to Global Health
You'll find in this guide selected resources in Global Health. It is intended as a starting
point for research.
The information is organized in the following way:
- Finding and Funding a Program contains information about global health organizations for students and faculty, as well as sources for funding a global health project.
- Travel Resources includes maps, travel health resources, cultural information and travel reading.
- Organizations includes U.S. government agencies and international and nongovernmental organizations concerned with global health.
- News includes a variety of general domestic and international news sources as well as those specializing in reporting on global health.
- Research contains statistics and epidemiological information, as well as sources for finding research articles and books.
The sub-page Regional/Country Information groups research information sources geographically.
- Special Topics is a work in progress that at present includes one topic, women's and children's health.
If you know of a resource that should be included, please let me know, and I'll be happy to add it.
The Library Has Access to GIDEON
The Library now has access to GIDEON (Global Infectious Disease and Epidemiology Network). GIDEON is an interactive, comprehensive resource used for diagnosis and reference in the fields of tropical and infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. It is used in public health settings, clinical practice and education.
View World in a larger map
Global Health at Einstein
Global Health Center
The Global Health Center serves as a central coordinating structure for all of Einstein's global health activities.
Office of Grant Support
The Office of Grant Support assists the Yeshiva University community with grant and research-related
matters including funding sources, guidelines, collaborations, editorial support, and basic grantsmanship.